Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Stuff I've been working on

So I thought I'd just add a few things that I have been working on lately to the blog.

This is the start of my Tomb Guardians Mordhiem warband.



Chaos Khorne Terminator painted in a blue Tzench theme to match the rest of the army but with some distinctly Khorne accents (red shoulder pads loads of Brass)



Peice of Terrain for Gary, I mounted it on plastic card and based it to give it some more style.







This is the start of a Warhammer Dark Elves Commission I am doing for Dave.



My Tomb Kings Snake Rider

Here is my D&D character, he is a Holy Avenger in service to the Raven Queen



Some Ogre Bulls



here is a few pics of Sisters of battle that I painted for a bartertown trade





What have you guys been doing to keep busy?

3 comments:

A^2 said...

The last two pics you have to click on to see the full view, the blogger edited them wonky.

A^2

skywatcher said...

Thanks for sharing. I like the new blogger image viewer, BTW.

CB said...

Cool stuff. Haven't done much on my end. Assembled a few infinity minis and played some DJ Hero 2.